Thursday, August 6, 2009

Two New Climbs...Best Yet!!!

Wow, it's been a while. I've finally ventured back to the ski-club this last weekend to do some more reconn, and climb some lines that I've scouted earlier. This time however I brought along a chum, who is what we in the industry like to call "a heavy puller". Mr. Ryan Fletcher came all the way from Quebec to get on this rock (well.....kind of); and I must say, he seemed thoroughly impressed.














Hopefully I'll be able to update some better photos of the day (once Fletcher emails me them). But anywho, here are the two climbs, both located on the lowest tier. They are pretty much on the same face as "Hairy Back".

The first climb is called "Joint Effort", and no, no performance enhancing drugs were used. The name comes from the fact that I stole Ryan's beta on this climb to nab the FA. Yeah me! I've yet to get consensus from Ryan, but I think this climb goes at v6.




















Joint Effort, V6

The next climb, which is also just as rad, and a slight bit harder is called "Macaroon Thief". The name comes from a pesky squirrel that was constantly rushing us, and eventually got into my box of delicious macaroons. I'd say this climb is about v6/V7.
















Macaroon Theif, v6/v7


Alrighty, stay tuned for some sweet photos..and possibly a couple of vids too!

-Pusher

1 comment:

  1. IDGAF about the climbs, where the hell is "nacho cheese-- a deliciously smooth climb with lots of pointed dorito-like edges"

    - your sister.

    ReplyDelete